Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

This was just fantastic!

I know the difficulties that can sometimes come with trying to sync up a cartoon with music and still keep it interesting and making sense--this was very successful in that regard.

Just really great.

-Nic

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Interesting

I like how the cartoon used some of the conventions of the game for humor, it was used well. It wasn't astounding, or particularly hilarious... just enjoyable. Not a full rating because most your ideas in this cartoon aren't particularly original, just used in a situation that makes them comical.

Congrats to you though. This cartoon is Nintendo-related, therefore it will no doubt surpass 100,00 views here shortly.

balbod responds:

yea anything game related on the front page will get allot of veiws.

FYAT FYAT

Enjoyed it, but here's what I don't understand.

I really enjoyed the cartoon. It was well-animated, sound effects were implemented in all the right places, timing was right, it was just great. What I don't understand is why people take off points because it was "too short". Some people who reviewed this, in the same sentence said they "loved it" or "enjoyed it", but took off points merely for length.

That makes no sense to me.

For one, it doesn't cost any money to watch cartoons on here, so It's not like people didn't get full value. In that light, people should base their review on content, and if a short cartoon manages to be just as enjoyable as a long cartoon, then it should be scaled appropriately. Just because it's missing "length" doesn't mean that it deserves to lose points. Adding length to this could have made it worse. People should appreciate the value of comedy that uses time effectively, not ones that are long-for-the-sake-of-long.

Excellent job.

jazz_02 jazz_02

This is fantastic

It's so calming, and I really like beat that is in the background. If I need some music done I might contact you.

tilman responds:

daaaaamn!!! :D thanks dude.

14 (8-Bit WIP) 14 (8-Bit WIP)

Using this in my game

This is definitely the intro music for my new game. Good work here.